I have had so many local requests for customized salves, soaps, and balms that I decided to offer this service to my online customers as well! I am so proud of people educating themselves on the benefits of plants and essential oils for maintaining optimal health! But even with the growing knowledge and education, many people simply do not have the facilities or time to grow and make these natural alternatives. THAT'S WHERE I COME IN! Let me help you on your individulized health conquest. If you are stuggling with specific ailments and are not sure what ingredients are right for you please feel free to shoot me an email and we can discuss the right idividual direction for healing and relief...
8 oz. PET plastic liquid soap bottle made with a natural base soap recipe (ingredients below) and your choice of aromatic essential oils.
Natural Soap Base:
Our liquid plant-based hand soap triples as a luxurious body wash, shower gel, and shampoo. This 3 in 1 multitasking formula is infused with essential oils and botanical extracts, nourishing and hydrating skin and hair. Free of parabens, phthalates, EDTA or dyes. Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulphate*, Laurel Glucoside*, Coco Betaine*, Glycerin*, Eucalyptus Oil, Aloe Vera, Sea Salt, Rice Protein, Burdock Extract, Ivy Extract, Fenugreek Extracts, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate (*derived from coconut oil)
HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN SOAP:
- Pick your choice of essential oils.
- Allow 3-5 days processing and 3-5 days for shipping
CUSTOMIZE your own Hand Soap!!
Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulphate*, Laurel Glucoside*, Coco Betaine*, Glycerin*, Eucalyptus Oil, Aloe Vera, Sea Salt, Rice Protein, Burdock Extract, Ivy Extract, Fenugreek Extracts, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate (*derived from coconut oil)
Essential Oil Blending Basics:
Essential oils can be categorized into broad groups based on their aromas. An example categorical system is as follows:
Floral (i.e. Lavender, Neroli, Jasmine Woodsy (i.e. Pine, Cedar)
Earthy (i.e. Oakmoss, Vetiver, Patchouli) Herbaceous (i.e. Marjoram, Rosemary, Basil) Minty (i.e. Peppermint, Spearmint)
Medicinal/Camphorous (i.e. Eucalyptus, Cajuput, Tea Tree) Spicy (i.e. Nutmeg, Clove, Cinnamon)
Oriental (i.e. Ginger, Patchouli)
Citrus (i.e. Orange, Lemon, Lime
List of Essential Oils:
- Bergamont: Fresh, orange/lemon/citrusy, slightly floral.
- Cedarwood: Woody and sweet.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon Essential Oil is peppery, earthy, spicy, bright yet slightly woodsy.
- Clove: Spicy, warming yet slightly bitter, woody, reminiscent of true clove buds, but richer.
- Cypress: Fresh, sweet, with notes of lemon and cedar.
- Eucalyptus: Slightly camphorous, sweet, fruity.
- Frankincense: Fresh, woody, balsamic, slightly spicy and fruity.
- Galbenum: Fresh, green, earthy, balsamic, woody, spicy.
- Geranium: Floral, fresh, sweet, slightly fruity.
- Ginger: Warm, spicy, earthy, woody.
- Grapefruit: Citrusy. Tangy like grapefruit, but sweet. It is reminiscent to the aroma of the grapefruit rind, but more concentrated.
- Helichrysum: Fresh, earthy, herbaceous.
- Hyssop: Fresh, earthy, fruity, woody, slightly sweet and camphorous.
- Lavender: Lavender Oil is floral, fresh, sweet, herbaceous and sometimes slightly fruity. It can be slightly camphorous.
- Lemon: Aroma is similar to fresh lemon rinds except richer and more concentrated.
- Lemongrass: Fresh, lemony, earthy.
- Manuka:Woody, earthy, balsamic.
- Margoram: Herbaceous, sweet, woody, with a delicate floral characteristic.
- Myrrh: Warm, earthy, woody, balsamic.
- Orange: Citrusy, sweet, reminiscent of orange peels, but more concentrated.
- Patchouli: Rich, earthy, woody aroma with a nearly hidden fruity note.
- Peppermint: Minty, reminiscent of peppermint candies, but more concentrated. More fragrant than spearmint.
- Rosemary: Fresh, herbaceous, sweet, slightly medicinal.
- Russian Clary Sage: Earthy, herbaceous, floral and slightly fruity.
- Tea Tree: Tea Tree Oil is medicinal, fresh, woody, earthy, herbaceous.
- Thyme: Fresh, medicinal, herbaceous.
- Ylang Ylang: Fresh, floral, sweet, slightly fruity, fragrant yet delicate.