I have had so many local requests for customized salves, soaps, and balms that I decided to offer this service to my online customers as well! I am so proud of people educating themselves on the benefits of plants and essential oils for maintaining optimal health! But even with the growing knowlege and education, many people simply do not have the facilities or time to grow and make these natural alternatives. THAT'S WHERE I COME IN! Let me help you on your individulized health conquest. If you are stuggling with specific ailments and are not sure what ingredients are right for you please feel free to shoot me an email and we can discuss the right idividual direction for healing and relief...
1 oz. tin made with your choice of oil, beeswax, and essential oils. Scroll down for information on ingredients.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN SALVE:
- Pick your carrier oil.
- Pick your choice of essential oils.
- Allow 3-5 days processing and 3-5 days for shipping
CUSTOMIZE your own salve!!
Read Below for information on individual ingredient options
- Almond Oil: Almond is one of the most common and versatile oils used for the skin and hair for good reason. Almond oil is rich in vitamin E and has natural demulcent qualities. It is known to reduce scarring and promote skin regeneration, making it especially useful for skin ailments such as psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema.
- Arnica Oil: (Arnica, Rice Bran Oil)
- Avocado Oil: Avocado also has the highest protein content of any fruit, making it ideal for undernourished, aging, and lackluster skin and hair. It has a light and soft quality that spreads easily and has a light sunscreen effect. It is also very effective at softening the hair and providing shine.
- Calendula Infused Oil: (Calendula, Almond Oil) It has great anti-inflammatory and vulnerary action, making it helpful with stubborn wounds, acne, ulcers, bed sores, varicose veins, rashes, eczema and related conditions. It helps soothe sore, inflamed and itchy skin conditions.
- Castor Oil (Jamacin): A heavy, viscous protective oil useful for sealing in moisture. Soothing for all skin types. Castor oil is also renown for its hair rejuvenating qualities including stimulating hair growth, countering dandruff, repairing split ends, nourishing the hair, thickening and strengthening the hair.
- Comfrey Oil: (Comfrey, Rice bran Oil) It is deemed helpful as a massage salve easing pain from arthritis, muscle aches, low back pain and soreness. Comfrey is commonly used for helping heal wounds, preventing scars and treating existing ones, along with decreasing dryness and flaking of skin. The oil appears to work as an anti-inflammatory, an analgesic and an aid in the healing of sprains and broken bones. It also demonstrates effectiveness in assisting treatment of atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema. MY PERSONAL FAVORITE "FIX ALL" OIL!
- Coconut Oil:
List of Essential Oils:
- Bergamont: Bergamot is considered a beauty oil helping to fade scars and acne from prominence. It is also considered antiviral and assists with mouth ulcers and herpes.
- Cedarwood: Cedarwood assists with skin infections, tightens pores, fights acne, removes blemishes, helps with oily skin, dandruff, hair loss, insect repellent, fungus, cellulite, and arthritis.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon bark essential oil is strongly antiviral and powerful. It promotes robust circulation. An effective analgesic to help mitigate the pain of chronic afflictions.
- Clove: Not only does it contain analgesic properties (pain relieving), it also is strongly antimicrobial and antibacterial, a perfect combination for combating toothaches and other teeth related ailments.
- Citronella: Insect repellent. Studies have shown citronella oil to be strongly antifungal and antibacterial and has even demonstrated the ability to calm barking dogs.
- Cypress: Astringent properties which help to tighten loose muscles and skin including varicose veins, ruptured capillaries, and hemorrhoids alike. Its astringent effects also prevent the loss of hair.
- Eucalyptus: Prized for its lung expanding and anti-congestion ability. Eucalyptus essential oil is considered exceptionally antiviral and antibacterial, making it suitable for practically all applications.
- Frankincense: Frankincense essential oil is renown for its ability to decrease visible signs of aging by acting as an astringent (tightening the skin and promoting a supple youthful appearance) and promoting cellular regeneration. It’s strongly anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
- Galbenum: Ability to stimulate cellular proliferation, adding luster and improving complexion. Helping to heal wounds with its anti-inflammatory properties. The analgesic properties of galbanum allow it to soothe muscles and mitigate discomfort.
- Geranium: Acts as an astringent, tightening and toning loose skin to create a more vivacious appearance. It also contains antiseptic properties which rid the affected area of unwanted bacteria and microbes. The anti-inflammatory qualities assist in recovery from wounds and damaged skin. It is also reputed to decrease the visibility of scars.
- Ginger: Best used in combination with other oils. It aids with swelling, spasms, headaches, arthritis, sprains, bruises, soreness, poor circulation, varicose veins, Its analgesic properties help with reducing pain from muscular aches, arthritis, sprains, rheumatism, joint pain, and stiffness.
- Grapefruit: Considered a powerful antioxidant, helping to scavenge free radicals. The astringent properties assist in reducing cellulite, and tightening pores on the face, resulting in a more youthful complexion. The inherent disinfectant properties make grapefruit oil suitable for oily and acne-prone skin. It also acts as a lymphatic tonic by cleansing and boosting its function, thus improving the immune system.
- Helichrysum:Helichrysum assists with circulatory ailments such as varicose veins, bruises, and broken capillaries. It is also a wonderful skin tonic as it stimulates the production of new skin cells, vivifying the skin with an influx of healing cells and helping with acne, dermatitis, eczema, stretch marks, herpes, scar tissue, mature skin, and burns. The astringent properties constrict and help to reverse sagging skin. It also soothes and calms muscle spasms and aches, relieving pain associated with stiff joints and rheumatism related ailments. Extracts are also added to sunscreen to protect the skin from ultraviolet sun rays.
- Hyssop: It is efficacious in the treatment of cold sores and herpes. The oil assists a speedy recovery from wounds and bruises due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic benefits. The analgesic and antispasmodic properties of hyssop make it ideal for soothing tired and sore muscles. The oil is also effective for skin ailments such as eczema, dermatitis, and acne. Because of its cleansing and antiseptic properties it thoroughly cleanses the face. Studies have indicated that hyssop essential oil exhibits significant anti-HIV activity.
- Lavender: Lavender oil is the go-to essential oil and one of the most popular essential oils in the world.
- Lemon: Lemon essential oil works well for oily skin and general impurities. It’s astringent properties reduce cellulite, obesity and tightens sagging, lackluster skin. It helps with acne, mouth ulcers, varicose veins, arthritis, muscular aches and pains, rheumatism, joint swelling, poor circulation, throat and respiratory ailments, and gout.
- Lemongrass: Ability to effectively work as an insect repellent. It is also strongly antifungal and antimicrobial, riding unwanted bacteria from the skin. Couple this with the fresh scent and the oil is quite suitable for a myriad of cosmetic applications such as soaps, deodorants, perfumes, and much more. Lemongrass oil has analgesic properties helping to recover from muscle soreness, arthritis, and jet lag. Mandarin: Works to detoxify congested and oily skin, thereby relieving it of common skin ailments such as acne. It’s skin toner properties help to reduce visible signs of scars, stretch marks, and cellulite. In addition, its antiseptic components cleanse and heal wounds.
- Manuka: Manuka leaves and the oil distilled from them are said to speed up the healing process. This is made possible due to its ability to speed up the formation of scar tissue.
- Margoram: The oils antiseptic properties are extremely pronounced, ideal for the treatment of fungal and bacterial infections. The pain-relieving compounds prevalent in marjoram are effective for the treatment of arthritis, muscular spasms, bruises, headaches, migraines, and sore muscles.
- Myrrh: Myrrh, when diluted, is great for the skin. It imparts a lustrous glow and serves to tighten the pores. It is reputed to increase collagen production of the skin and create a supple tone. It is also is effective at reducing pain associated with arthritic joints.
- Orange: Orange essential oil is a wonderfully fragrant oil. It has demonstrated significant antibacterial capacity which makes it appropriate for natural disinfectants.
- Patchouli: Patchouli essential oil is wonderful for skin ailments as well as hair deficiencies. By stimulating cellular regeneration patchouli oil reduces inflammation and increases healthy looking skin.
- Peppermint: Peppermint essential oil is one of the most widely used and versatile essential oils in the world. Peppermint oil stimulates the circulation of blood flow, delivering necessary nutrients throughout the body, therefore it is commonly used in shampoos and hair formulas for those suffering from alopecia. It is also considered antiviral and is particularly effective against the herpes virus. The pain relieving properties of peppermint oil are well documented as it imparts a cooling sensation upon application, effectively numbing pain. Not only does it reduce the physical discomfort of pain but it actively works to heal the wound itself, as it contains anti-inflammatory compounds. This property makes peppermint oil useful for headaches and migraines as well as sore muscles and arthritic joints.
- Rosemary: Carnosic acid, an additional compound found in rosemary essential oil, reduces the risk of skin cancer by protecting skin cells against the deleterious effects of ultraviolet radiation. Rosemary is a circulatory stimulant. It has been shown to increase blood flow. It has astringent properties, due to its tannin content, which constricts pores and tightens lackluster skin. Rosemary essential oil has powerful antibacterial and antifungal activity. Rosemary essential oil stimulates the growth of hair follicles and helps to combat dandruff. It also acts as a vulnerary, helping to speed recovery from wounds and assists with skin ailments such as acne and eczema. It also helps with hypotension, physical fatigue, painful menstruation, arthritis, gout, headache, muscular soreness, bruising, cramps, weakness of limbs, skin toner, oily hair, hair loss, premature greying, blemishes, insect repellent, varicose veins, and swelling.
- Russian Clary Sage: Clary sage essential oil is considered to have an affinity with women.The essential oil is very effective at invigorating hair growth and the improving scalp health. The skin also benefits from the use of clary sage essential oil as it contains an ester named linalyl acetate which fights inflammation and heals the skin.
- Tea Tree: Tea tree essential oil has powerful anti-inflammatory and disinfectant compounds which treat insect bites, blemishes, burns, skin ailments, infected wounds, bruises, lice, and dandruff. It is considered antiviral as well.
- Thyme: Thyme also effectively reduces pain from sore muscles and joints, fights inflammation, is cleansing, purifying, fights viruses, helps with insect bites, headaches, oily skin, poor circulation, fights odors, assists in recovery of wounds, and itching.
- Wintergreen: Wintergreen essential oil works well as a pain reliever, speeds healing for skin disorders, and is an effective antiseptic. It is widely used in preparations for the relief of muscular or joint related pain, derived from sports injuries and/or arthritis.
- Ylang Ylang: It is used to increase the thickness of the hair shaft and stimulate hair growth. It has a balancing effect on sebum production and reduces split ends. Ylang ylang assists with hypertension, palpitations, rapid breathing, acts as a scalp tonic, acne.